Sunday, August 3, 2014

Southern Minnesota Mystery Photo... Faribault County?

Mystery Photo Sunday
I have a large number of unidentified family photos... 
and unrelated photos that I've collected over the years. Hopefully I can identify some of my unknown family photos and return some of the lost treasures I've collected over the years to others.



















This photo was in an album belonging to my Great-Uncle Don Yore... as far as I can tell, the photos in the album were all from Southern Minnesota... 
most from the Faribault & Martin County areas.

I do not know if they are relatives or just family friends...




It sure would be nice to know who these people are... if they aren't relatives then I could try and track down someone who would appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment