Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mystery Photo Sunday- Bert Round & wife... Freeborn County, Minnesota

Mystery Photo Sunday
I have such a large photo archive... of both relative & nonrelative photos... that I've decided to do a weekly spotlight of one of the 'mystery photos' in my possession.




"Bert Round & Bride"

Possibly of the Twin Lakes area...
or Northern Iowa...

My Great-Grandma told me years ago, that this photo was of "Bert Round & his wife".... They aren't relatives, but must have been good enough friends that their wedding portrait ended up in our family photo scrapbook.

There is, of course, the possibility that Grandma misidentified the photo... but I think she was right.
It is a great photo... and I'd love to be able to reunite it with a family member...

[** Update 5/6/14- Photo was returned to a Round descendant! Thanks to Barb for helping in the quest]

No comments:

Post a Comment