Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mystery Photo- Southern Minnesota?

Mystery Photo Sunday

I have such a large photo archive... of both relative & nonrelative photos... that I've decided to do a weekly spotlight of one the 'mystery photos' in my possession.


This photo came in an old frame that I purchased a garage sale, a couple of years ago, in Southern Minnesota.

There are no identifying marks or photographer information. And it is very likely that the photo was taken far from the location it ended up. I just thought it was too nice of a portrait to throw in the trash...

Possibly from the 1940s? Based on clothing....
Possibly family members or even siblings?
The women are wearing flowers... for a special occasion? Or just fashion statement?

Hopefully someday, someone will recognize these fine folks and claim them!

No comments:

Post a Comment