Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mystery Photo- John England... St. Peter, MN

Mystery Photo Sunday

I have such a large photo archive... of both relative & nonrelative photos... that I've decided to do a weekly spotlight of one the 'mystery photos' in my possession.

John England

From Jacoby's Art Gallery
St. Peter, Minnesota

Someone wrote the name 'John England' on the reverse of this small cabinet card photo....

It was in an album from the Twin Lakes, Freeborn County, Minnesota area... that contained members of the Nelson - Grinolds family....

I don't know who John England is and how he may connect to this family, if he does at all....

I've tried to do a little research to see if I could find a John England in Minnesota... but thus far, have come up empty handed.....

Thanks for looking... and stop back next week if you'd like another Mystery Photo... mystery...

No comments:

Post a Comment